You’re the Potter and I am the Clay…
April 10, 2015 Adrienne Brown 0 Comments
Trusting in The LORD Of Host
*AS CHRISTIAN PARENTS, ESPECIALLY HOME SCHOOLING PARENTS, WE TEND TO HEAR THE “NEGATIVE” VOICES, LOUD AND CLEAR! *
satan and his demons are forever firing blazing darts at our efforts. Attempting to keep us from enjoying our Christian walk with our Lord and God.
1pet 5:8 – Be self controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
(Now that reminds me of a few characters from our Lords Word)
Take Joshua for instance – Zech 3:1- Then he showed me Joshua the “High” priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and satan standing at his right hand to oppose him…
* Notice that Joshua is serving as high priest, as these accusatory darts , are being fired at him.
* second, according to verse 8, Joshua could hear these lies
* But, the third and most devastating thing is, Joshua “was” dressed in sin
What about Moses – Ex3:1O – “Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt”
* Moses, Moses, Moses! He heard God call him. He heard God say” I will send you.” He heard God say “My People”
* Yet, he was filled with doubt and fear which made him question God’s power over Pharaoh.
Now, take a look at Mary Magdalene – Matt 26:7- 9- a woman came to Him having an alabaster flask of very costly fragrant oil, and she poured it on His head as He sat at the table
* This lady was in a room with a lot of men, which was unheard of in those days
* secondly, she had a bad reputation. Now, I know she had to be facing tremendous doubt and fear, As she heard the whispers floating through the room.
* Immediately, the disciples rebuked her. To her face!!! Imagine that.
SO, *Just as they dealt with negative voices and doubt provoking
jeers, We will. *
Let us “Thank God,” For his promised protection!